We believe in best teaching practices and also being the premier school in Varanasi, we look forward to students who demonstrate a keen desire to learn, who are curious about the world they live in and wish to explore a variety of experiences in order to enhance their knowledge, skills and the surroundings.
All applicants will have the opportunity to tell us about their interests and achievements. We also look forward to having an interaction with their parents.
- Collect the registration form from the city office or school Premises or can be downloaded from the school website.
- For admission to a class, the child must fulfill age criteria as laid by DOE.
- The registration form duly filled shall be submitted at the school. The registration form received by the school office does not guarantee admission.
- The student seeking admission in class Nursery to 9th & 11th is required to produce the relevant documents / certificates at the time of admission.
- Attested copy of birth certificate.
- For Class I upward, previous 3 years report cards.
- For Class I upward, Transfer Certificate to be produced at the time of admission. In case of Inter state students, the Transfer Certificate. Should be counter signed by the education officer.
- Visiting/Business Cards of parents.
- Passport size photographs (3 of Students & 3 of Parents)
- Aadhar of Parents & Students.
- Medical Certificate
- Single Parent: Death Certificate of Husband/Wife or Divorce Certificate
- For Admission withdrawals One-month notice must be given in writing to the school or one-month fee will be charged in lieu of the notice period. No Transfer Certificate or Progress Report will be issued to the student unless all dues are cleared.
|S.No||Class||Age Group *|
|1||Nursery||Between 3 to 4½ Years|
|2||KG||Between 4½ to 5½ Years|
|3||Class I||Above 5 Years as on 31st March|
|4||Class II||Above 6 Years as on 31st March|
|5||Class III||Above 7 Years as on 31st March|
|6||Class IV||Above 8 Years as on 31st March|
|7||Class V||Above 9 Years as on 31st March|
|8||Class VI||Above 10 Years as on 31st March|
|9||Class VII||Above 11 Years as on 31st March|
|10||Class VIII||Above 12 Years as on 31st March|
|11||CLASS IX||Above 13 Years as on 31st March|
|12||CLASS X||Above 14 Years as on 31st March|
|13||CLASS XI||Above 15 Years as on 31st March|
|14||CLASS XII||Above 16 Years as on 31st March|